Friday, May 06, 2005

33 states where one can purchase alcohol on Sundays.

1. Alaska
2. Arizona
3. California
4. Delaware
5. Florida
6. Hawaii
7. Idaho
8. Illinois
9. Iowa
10. Kansas
11. Kentucky
12. Louisiana
13. Maine
14. Maryland
15. Massachusetts
16. Michigan
17. Missouri
18. Nebraska
19. Nevada
20. New Hampshire
21. New Jersey
22. New Mexico
23. New York
24. Ohio
25. Oregon
26. Pennsylvania
27. Rhode Island
28. South Dakota
29. Vermont
30. Virginia
31 Washington
32. Wisconsin
33. Wyoming

7 comments:

OlderMusicGeek said...

Planning a summer road trip, are we?

Anonymous said...

I live in Utah, and I'M NOT MORMON! They are the reason why!

B said...

That doesn't explain what the hell is wrong with the other 16 states.

Derek said...

I was Born and raised in Boston and as far as I knew you couldn't buy on sundays I am guessing this has changed

B said...

Yes. The law has changed.

Kelly said...

Really? I had no idea other states couldn't. I also just found out that in some states you can only buy liquor at an actual liquor mart. I live in southern california, and you can buy it any day, at any time in grocery stores, Rite-Aides, etc.

Anonymous said...

I live in alabama and you can purchase alcohol on sundays after 12 noon